The 2020 election year is right around the corner and your Montgomery County Democratic Party is already preparing for the demands this election will bring.
Firing Trump in 2020 will take time and money. By achieving the finance committee’s goal for membership renewal, Montgomery County Democratic Party can focus efforts on organizing droves of voters instead of fundraising.
Thanks to our members last year, Montgomery County Democratic Party was able to:
- Win nine county-wide elected offices and one state representative district
- Maintain a year-round Democratic headquarters for party meetings and daily voter assistance
- Provide valuable services to candidates including free meeting/work space and internet access for campaign efforts
- Mail a sample ballot to more than 12,000 voting households
- Hand deliver more than 26,000 sample ballots to voters on Election Day reducing down-ballot fall-off by 70 percent
- Host valuable trainings for candidates and volunteers
Help us fire Trump and his cronies in 2020 by selecting a one-time or recurring donation below.